11.2.08

Valentine

St. Valentine's day is around the corner.
I don't have much interest for celebrating events, so I do not have any plans for the 14th of Feb. Only one thing we have bought for the day is a box of Lindt chocolate. The heart-shaped chocolates are in a Valentaine special heart-shaped box.

Lindt is our regular chocolate, so it is not very special at all.
But it is good to have a little chocolate to remind us how happy we are.

We have been together for about five years. Since we've met in California, we have gone through so many incidents. The path we went through was not easy at all. My graduation, his divorce, my divorce, getting married, moving across Atlantic Ocean from sunny California to dark grey England, starting new life from scratch, having two babies..... These last five years were extremely intense.....

But we have been always together, and happy. We have been growing our love more and more.
Someone might laugh about this, but I believe that we are one of the happiest couples in the world.

So let's celebrate our happiness and our even happier future!

And..... of course I celebrate your happiness as well!

No comments: