5.2.08

twine

I like twine as a craft material. The natural colour and the texture of twine are great. When you want to make someting natural and a bit rough, then some twine give you great effects.


Since I bought two balls of twine on Sunday, I could not resist myself from making something from them.

This is a photo of the two baskets I crochetted yesterday.





Today I felt like experimenting something new with the twine, which is knitting the twine not crochetting.

Using chunky knitting needles (8mm), I am simply knitting and purling.

Could you guess what this will be?

I don't know yet.

Maybe this will be a shoulder bag or a shopping bag....., or a potato sack..?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello
The twine looks soft. If it's soft, I want to knit a jacket by putting fine yarn together.
See you

chamokayo said...

♪Dear Happy blue bird♪

Thank you for the comment!
You are the first person who made a comment for my blog.

The twine is not very soft for clothes. But it is nice to feel the linen texture. Knitted jacket sounds great. I hope I will see your work at your blog some day!
Thanks!