24.2.08

guest

I and my husband cleaned our house thoroughly today, because we will have a guest from today for three weeks.

The guest is a teacher trainee from Emerson College, and she will have a practice teaching at the school I am working for.

She is a Korean girl who taught in Korea for some years. I have not met her before, so now I am a bit nervous as I wait for her arrival.

It is always exciting to have a guest from foreign countries. Our family is an international family, my husband is a German, I am a Japanese, my first son is an American-German-Japanese, my second son is a German-Japanese. And our guest usually add another nationality to my family.

We have had a guest from Japan, England and Hungary before, and this time, Korea.
It will be enjoyable three weeks!

にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ ←Thank you for clicking this.

No comments: