4.2.08

spare time!

I finished teaching main lesson in the end of last week. Now I am released from the school and pupils for a moment.

The feeling of freedom is great.

So....what shall I do today!?


Let's have a cup of tea first, of course....., as if I was an English.
And crochet and some sewing....


While I was crochetting, I have received a parcel from Amazon.co.uk..

What I have found in it was.....




"The Calligrapher's Bible"


This is a great little book showing over a hundred fonts. It shows simple but usuful tips for self-taught learners!




And one more book from Amazon was....


"Plato's Timaeus"



Yes, it's the ancient Greek philosopher Plato's book "Timaeus" translated into modern English. I ordered this for teaching Class.8 "the Platonic Solids." But it was bit too late because I have already finished the lessons....



After teaching the Platonic Solids for over three weeks, I don't really want to see this book now....




No comments: