20.2.08

Finally

We have a round window in our house like this.↓



This window has been without a curtain since we moved in this house in February 2007. Since this window is round, a square-shaped curtain did not seem right. So my husband made a semi-circle copper curtain rod to fit this window. You can see the rod in the first picture over the window.

But I did not make the curtain for it for a long time, because I did not feel like it. Sewing a curtain is not an interesting project at all, isn't it?....(This is just an excuse...)

This morning I suddenly decided to make the curtain. It took only one hour to finish making it.

Ummm, I should have ironed this curtain before I hanged.

But I am very satisfied with this since we have a privacy now...

にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ ←Thank you for clicking this.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you. :)
Hi! from Japan. I came from blogmura. :)
Your handmade works are marvelous! I want to try to make the twine basket that you made. and design of the place mats are excellent. I like both. :)

I'll come again. Of course, I click. ;)

chamokayo said...

Hi,maco,

Thank you for your comment!
I love all kinds of crafts and do make lots of things. I will share my works more in this blog.

So see you soon!

Thanks for the click!

Anonymous said...

Hi,Chamokayo

It is really cute window and cute curtain.
You did a really good job I think. Your husband also did a great job,right?
I can't do anything like that...
I always rely on other people to do things like that.

Talk to you soon!

chamokayo said...

Hi, Non,

thanks. I do like making things and actually make a lot of things. My husband as well.

It is pleasure that I can make something useful. I can design myself and choose the materials so that it would fit in my life-style.