7.2.08

congratulations!

Today I had a cup of tea with my friends, and I learnt that she was two months pregnant. She has planned to have her first baby last year, and they made some attempts for it.

Now as she planned, she got pregnant and she will have a baby in September!!

Also I have learnt that another friend is pregnant. Her EDD is May this year.

What wonderful news I've got!

Since I've got my children, I have been always excited about the news of arriving new lives in this world! Those babies will have very differnt lives, of course. It would not be always easy. But ... life is beautiful. I can tell you that THE LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL,even after I experienced several awful incidents.

Congratulations for the new lives!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello
I think so too, THE LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL. And a child care is a joy.
By the way I couldn't understand "learnt", so I looked up a dictionary. I had heard that there is a difference between American English and England English. This word is one of them, isn't it? It's interesting.
See you

chamokayo said...

Hi, Happy Blue Bird.

Yes, motherhood is interesting and a big joy.

Yes, "learnt" is one of the British English. And you might have noticed that I use past perfect very frequently. English people use a lot more past perfect than Americans.

Since I live in England now, I am trying to use British English. But I often mix up the BrE and the AmE.....
Thanks.