16.2.08

A Rabbit's Eyes

I have read a novel "A Rabbit's Eyes" this week. This novel was written by a popular Japanese novelist and child's right activist Kenjiro Haitani, and this novel is the only one which was translated into English.

Since I have been a big fan of his works for twenty years, I bought this translation as soon as it was published. I also wanted my husband to read this. (My husband is a German and our common language is English.)

Although I have refused to read English books these days, (^^;) I have read this English book only because I had no Japanese books that I have not read yet. Living in England, getting Japanese books is quite difficult and annoying task actually........

His novel always gives me some wisdoms. Everytime I read his books, I have to face to myself and I have some important lessons by reading his writings. It was the second time to read this English translation and I have read Japanese original book many times, but this time, again...

There are not so many authors that I want to read their books repeatedly. Definetely he is the one of the rare novelists.


By the way, my husband loves "A Rabbit's Eyes", and he is hoping that other novels would be translated and published soon.

Can you possibly transtalte his works into English, and send it to some publishers....???


  にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ ←Thank you for clicking this.

No comments: