2.3.08

Anniversary

It seems something strange for me that this month is our 5th anniversary month after we started dating.

I don't know if it is ALREADY 5 years or STILL 5 years.

Since I have got a feeling that I have known him for a long long time, much more tha five years...probably from my previous lives, it is surprising that we have been together ONLY for five years.

On the other hand, these five years seem to be too short to have gone through so many things together.

Anyway, the most important thing is that we are still happy together after these chaotic years. I can tell that we are even happier than the beginning of our history. I am sure that we have been developing ourselves and our relationship.

Happy Anniversary for us!
And cheers for our beautiful lives!

にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ ←Thank you for clicking this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For me, it seems to have been short since my wife and I had met. We married 7 years ago, got two daughters, both of them 6 years old.(twins)

Especially after daughters are born, I feel time past so fast.

They are going to enter the elementaly school this year.

I'm anxious about the day they go away from me...

chamokayo said...

Hi, Kimiosue,

Thanks for coming and leaving a commet here.

Oh, are you already worried about the time your daughters go away from you? Ummm, it might be the quite common feeling of fathers who have daughters.

For me, as a mother of two little sons (2yrs and 3 yrs old), I have been waiting for the time that my sons leave the house! I want to have some quiet time with my husband since our first son came to us so soon...