31.3.08

Vegetarian!?

I am not a vegetarian. I am not willing to become a vegetarian.

...Never.

I love meat, and I love fish even more than meat.
So I don't want to give up these delicious ingredients.


Still I believe eating lots of vegetables is healthy, so I sometimes cook vegetarian meals.


The menu of today's VEGETARIAN supper was:
1. rice with green beans
2. cucumber and pepper salad with coriander leaves
3. mushroom burger

As the ingredients of all, I used:
rice, green beans, cucumbers, bell peppers, coriander leaves, mushrooms, sesame seeds, green onions, ginger, eggs, some starch and seasonings...

I used quite a variety of vegetables, didn't I?



As we ate this meal this evening, I realized that my husband was not eating as fast as usual. Although he usually eats so fast that he can not digest food well...


Probably this was the sign to say "I don't want to eat vegetarian meals any more! Give me meat!!!!!", since he is so much meat lover and I have not cooked neither meat or fish last three days...




So....,I will cook some non-vegetarian food tomorrow.


にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ ←This is a banner for the blog ranking at the "Blog MURA".One click encourages me a lot! Thank you for clicking this.

2 comments:

Psychocat said...

It's lucky that your partner's eating speed only got slowly. I mean, there are husbands who become crabby because nothing of meat on dinner, in this world.

I think you are sensible because you were aware of his change of behavior.

私もたまに「今日、食いつきが悪いね」と妻に言われます。すると、その日のメニューは以後滅多にお目にかかりません。奥様方に感謝です。

chamokayo said...

Hello, Pshchocat,

My husband did not say anything, but he burst into laugh as he read this journal. It was exactly what he has felt about last supper...

I still cook some vegetarian meals some time because veggie meal affects my digestion very well.

It is very nice to hear that you are grateful... That is the key of happiness.. :D