24.3.08

memorize

How do you memorize new English vocabularies?

Since I was 12 years old, I have hated studying English. Because memorizing is unavoidable to improve English skills, and memorizing was something I could not love.

For university entrance exams in Japan, I took maths, physics, geography, Japanese, and English exams. I chose physics because there are not much to memorize. I just need to understand it, then I can always remember the formulas to use.

Now I have to memorize lots and lots of biological terms..... They look very very unfamiliar to me and almost impossible to memorize.... Especially the words that came from Latin are difficult to remember...

Maybe I am too old to just memorize these academic words.....

Now I want to ask you the question again...or please give me some advises.
How do you memorize vocabularies?

Of course it is more difficult to memorize the words that have no relation to the words I have already known.
So... how do you memorize it, when you find something totally new for you?
I guess the people who are visiting this blog like to learn English. So I assume you are good at memorizing.

So....

Please give me advise!!!

にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ ←This is a banner for the blog ranking at the "Blog MURA".One click encourages me a lot! Thank you for clicking this.

No comments: