20.3.08

Pay it forward

"Pay it Forward"
This is the book I read today. Of course this is the original novel for the American famous film "Pay it forward."

As I read this book, I could not stop thinking about using this story to teach the "exponential function" and the "Logarithm." This story would attract pupils and they would learn a lot about both the world and maths. And they would learn to use Algebra as a tool to understand the world...

This could be a great material for pupils!!



I knew this story because I loved this film and saw the DVD several times.

Still I could not help crying at the end of the story. Tears just came out of my eyes and dropped down my cheeks.




By the way, When I was crying as I kept reading this book, my two-year-old son came to me, and asked,
"Is it spicy?"

And he pointed my cheek covered with tears, and said,
"It's dirty."

I just burst into laugh, and said,
"No, I am just sad."
then, my boy,
"Are you sad? Are you going to a hospital?"




Ummm, Children's senses are precious and wonderful!!!




にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ ←This is a banner for the blog ranking at the "Blog MURA".One click encourages me a lot! Thank you for clicking this.

No comments: