29.3.08

on the desk

When I was a school girl, I used to make a cup of green tea with pickled plum "umeboshi" in it before I started studying. It was a kind of ritual to get myself ready for my daily study.

Usually I forgot to drink the tea as I focused on my work. Then after some time I always found the cup on the desk with full of cold tea....

I always forget, but it is still nice to have some drink on the desk when I work at the desk.


Recently I often have a glass of beer or wine on the desk. :D


I am not a teenager any more, so it is all right. Nobody can complain about it.

Also a few glasses of alcohol doesn't make me drunk, so it does not affect my study much. If it affects me, it would be in a positive way. By drinking some beer, I feel better and relaxed. So that makes me more focused on my study!

Is it just an excuse?


It doesn't matter. I enjoy it. That's the best thing.







Today's drink is an Austrian white wine called "Gruner Veltlener". This is one of our best regular wine.


Ummm, I am so happy that I can drink my favorite wine as I study... and write this blog.


にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ ←This is a banner for the blog ranking at the "Blog MURA".One click encourages me a lot! Thank you for clicking this.

No comments: