6.3.08

Diet week

Now I am on diet. I am not doing this deliberately. I just don't eat enough when I am busy or when I have something interesting to do.

A week ago I lost my weight, I guess. I am not consciously checking my weight, so I don't know how much I have lost. But I feel I have lost some fat around my belly...

It was because I was reading a novel that was a quite a page turner. It was hard to stop reading in the middle of the story. Of course I have to feed my sons and my husband, so I cook three meals everyday. But I don't stop reading to eat when I am into a novel.

After I finished reading two novels, now I am in the troublesome weeks at work. It is like a storm...

Whenever I am busy at work, I forget to eat, and lose my weight.

This time, again.

So this is a natural diet....
I am not making an effort to lose weight at all.


But this is not healthy way to lose my weight, so maybe I should not call it a "diet."

にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ ←Thank you for clicking this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That surely is not a good way to loose your weihgt.

When you eat again, you will eat more and get more weight, we call it a "rebound".

chamokayo said...

Hi, kimiosue,
Actually I rarely get rebound...
Problem is that I am already thin. Losing weight is not good for my health.....