18.3.08

Reference books

I have printed out a photo my friend has updated on her blog.

That is a photo of the piles of reference books, revision guides, hand-outs, notebooks and textbooks that her son used for the preparation for university entrance exams.

Isn't it amazing?

I thought I want to show this picture to my pupils. My pupils are as old as he, but they don't study much --- they study much less than him. Actually it is no comparison!!!

I printed this out because this encourages myself.

I decided to aim entering university again, so I have to study for the exams. And furthermore, the study at a uni in England is much harder than that in Japan.

So this photo would encourage me whole my uni life!!

I posted this photo on a wall in front of my desk so that I can keep my enthusiasm for my goal! I will meditate on this photo!!!!

にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ ←This is a banner for the blog ranking at the "Blog MURA".One click encourages me a lot! Thank you for clicking this.

No comments: