30.4.08

a day



This is a steamed cake with black sugar. For my children I often give some rice balls or some pieces of bread as snacks. Because I don't want them to take too much sugar.

But I have been unwell these days, and don't have energy to take good care of my boys at all...... It is quite a task to keep these cheeky monkeys happy especially under this rainy sky.....

So I decided to make a cake to entertain them.

Ummmmm.
It is easy to make and not so bad.
The best thing is that my sons loved it.


And..... next photo is a part of my lesson preparations.



"Projective geometry" main lesson will start tomorrow!

This is the last main lesson before their graduation. Would this lead them to the world of INFINITY...? I hope so. I really hope so. This is a kind of gift for them---a journey to the new world, the world of infinity where you can reach only by your thought.


We can not go to the point at infinity, but we know there is the infinite world. Only our thought can make it possible. And is it not exciting to learn that our being is not finite??


I can imagine you are rolling your eyes now. :D


It's ok.
This also would be a GIFT for MYSELF for the departure to my new career----since this is the last lesson I teach.


I will move on to the next step after this main lesson.



にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ ←This is a banner for the blog ranking at the "Blog MURA".Each click encourages me a lot! Thank you for clicking this.

No comments: