5.4.08

study tools -- memorize

I have been studying Sciences and English for exams.

One of my biggest problems is inefficiency of memorizing.

I have to memorize loads of English scientific terms which are totally unfamiliar to me....
I was not good at memorizing even when I was younger. Now I am in my thirties.... I remember things even worse than before......

When I was a high school student, I used a red marker and a green acrylic sheet to memorize terms. The green sheet covers the page with red marks over key words, then the sheet conceals the marked words. I don't remember what we called the tool, but it was very common among school kids at that time.

These tools are low technique and old-fashioned, but they are useful for book-based studying...I think.

I wonder what kind of tools are used among current school kids. Are they using same kind of sheets and pens still now? ...Or are there anything different now?

If there are something better tools in Japan, please tell me!!

I want to try anything if I can memorize better!!!


  にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ ←This is a banner for the blog ranking at the "Blog MURA".Each click encourages me a lot! Thank you for clicking this.

No comments: