26.4.08

Essential Oil

Yesterday I got a bottle of rosemary essential oil.
As I wrote on this blog before, rosemary is the best herb for improving our memory. So I collected fresh rosemary branches to have the aroma effect.

Needless to say, fresh plants lose moisture and get dry. Still they have nice aroma themselves, but I wanted something stronger and more effective. That's why I bought the essential oil.



I have had quite bad headache that comes from my stiffed shoulder last two days. It made me hard to focus on my study, and I got frustrated from the fact of wasting my existing precious time.....

To solve this problem, I did the self-chiropractic exercise as I wrote on this blog yesterday. Then I applied a few drops of the essential oil on my scarf. The scarf was around my neck and quite strong aroma naturally comes up to my nose.



I was surprised that it was past midnight when my husband shutdown his computer to go to bed. I didn't notice that four hours had already passed while I was into my study.........



So it was very successful to use the oil.....
Again, cheers for rosemary! :D




にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ ←This is a banner for the blog ranking at the "Blog MURA".Each click encourages me a lot! Thank you for clicking this.

No comments: