22.4.08

vinegar

Recently I have been trying to make a new habit of drinking diluted vinegar. Many people say vinegar is good for our health.

My mother used to say, "vinegar phobic is a proof of being lazy." I am not sure about this, but I still believe the various good effects of vinegar.

When I am extremely exhausted, I grab a big piece of pickled gherkin. It is very sour. The more I am tired, The more it tastes sour. Then this sourness helps me to reduce the tiredness actually.


Now I make thin vinegar drink. It is just diluted with water, sometimes with mineral water, often with just filtered tap water. Let's say, it is about 10% of vinegar water. Of course no sugar is added. Then, just drink! I drink this 5 times a day.


An article at earth clinic says.....
"Vinegar cures for allergies (including pet, food and environmental), sinus infections, acne, high cholesterol, flu, chronic fatigue, candida, acid reflux, sore throats, contact dermatitis, arthritis, and gout."

So far, I am really enjoying this new habit and the effect.


Do you want to see what kind of vinegar I am taking?
Here it is....



"ASPALL White wine vinegar", which is of course ORGANIC, and our regular mineral water "Cotswald spring water--sparkling." This combination is quite good!


にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ ←This is a banner for the blog ranking at the "Blog MURA".Each click encourages me a lot! Thank you for clicking this.

2 comments:

Anima said...

Hello. I came from Blogmura website and find your blog very interesting, as I'm writing English blog as well and interested in life in the UK.
I live in Cambridge.

I used to drink vinegar, but I gave up...too sour for me...now am trying to use vinegar for cooking as possible as I can, not only for dressings but for stir fries, pastas, casserole and anything.
But I almost want to try to drink it after reading your blog...might try the one you recommend!

Anyway it's nice to meet you and I'll visit this blog again:)

Cheers.

chamokayo said...

Hi, Anima,
Thanks for coming and leaving the commet here!
And you live in Cambridge! The town I live now is not so close to Cambridge but not very far, maybe 2 hours drive.

I respect that you use vinegar for so many different dishes. I want to try to find more delicious recipes using vinegar.

It's nice to see you, and see you again.
I will visit your blog as well!!