3.5.08

friday night

Today's title is the "Friday night." But it is nothing exciting.



In England we have a big weekend this week, because of the bank holiday on Monday.

So we opened three bottles of beer and one bottle of red wine before supper. They tasted great after five busy weekdays. Drinking beer without being worried about the next day is fantastic! What a great moment! yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

So...... I got drunk soon after drinking several glasses of beer, and I lied down on my bed when I took my boys to their bed at 7:45 p.m., and I fell asleep.

Now it is 2:30a.m..... I can't sleep any more, I am right awake....





What shall I do now?




It is all right. Tomorrow is Saturday. I don't have to be worried about anything.







But I've got one problem..... That is about my boys.





They are going to get up early anyway. They have no concept of weekend.


Weekend morning is the precious time for us to sleep!
You need to learn it, boys!








Let me sleep in some time, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!




にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ ←This is a banner for the blog ranking at the "Blog MURA".Each click encourages me a lot! Thank you for clicking this.

No comments: