2.4.08

Spring

Spring comes late in England.
We have been waiting for the bright warm season throughout the long grey winter!!


Now I see some signs of spring in my little court yard finally.

Look at these photos!



I love this little cute flower called "forget-me-not."



"Snow drops" This is one of the flowers that bloom in the earliest spring.



"Narcissus" In this season, there are many groups of narcissus everywhere in this country.



"Japanese azaleas" are almost ready to bloom! They bloom earlier than in Japan.




I remember this bush I saw in Japan. I believe this is quite common in Japan, though I don't know its name. Please tell me the name if you know it!





"Red currant"
I bought this little tree which will grow to be a bush with lots of berries! Hope I can make some jam or cake with the crops. Even if we don't have enough to make jam, it would be great to pick and eat some berries off the tree!


"Blue berries"
This is one of the most popular berries in Japan. Of course in England as well.




にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ ←This is a banner for the blog ranking at the "Blog MURA".One click encourages me a lot! Thank you for clicking this.

No comments: