9.4.08

birthday

It was my first son's 4th birthday today.

It is hard to believe that four years have already passed after he arrived at us.

When he was born, we lived in California.
After four months from his birth, we moved from CA to England where we live now.
So many things have happened to us since then.....


......

Today I baked a sponge cake. I often bake cakes but usually I bake simple butter cakes with fruits or vegetables.

But birthday cake is something special, so I decorated the sponge with lots of fresh raspberries!


On top of the cake, I added some forget-me-not from our garden.


Isn't it lovely?


For dinner, I cooked just simple ordinary meal.
But I made a flag with a birthday message for my son, and stuck the flag on his cucumber.

He was so happy about it.

It is not important how much money we spend for the celebration.
Every little things filled with love is the most important.


I love you, my little son.
Thank you for coming to me, and giving me countless happiness.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ ←This is a banner for the blog ranking at the "Blog MURA".Each click encourages me a lot! Thank you for clicking this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to your little son.
What a nice birthday! I was impressed with your heart very much.

chamokayo said...

Hi, Happy Blue Bird,

Thanks!
Since his birthday he has been waiting for the next birthday!
And my second son is now waiting for his birthday that is coming in June. I am sure he will be happy with the hand made cake and little flag...:D