25.4.08

Self-Chiropractic

I am not too concerned about my health issue, though I feel more necessity of caring my physical body than when I was younger.... I have to admit I am not so young any more. XD

In the end of 2007, I found a method of self-chiropractic called "jiriki-seitai." It was invented by a Japanese therapist. There are many books published and some of them are with DVDs. So we can easily practise chiropractic by ourselves as we watch the DVD.


I want to strongly recommend this method to anybody who suffers from stiffed shoulders, bad back, and muscle pains.

I always have severe shoulder pains. My shoulders are hard as if they are stones. Often this pain causes a headache as well.

After 45 minutes of exercise, I felt my body was lighter and softer. And surprisingly my ice-cold feet got warm although my feet tend to be cold all the time. So this exercise must have worked on my blood circulation system very well.


I do this exercise ONLY when I am really really suffering from the pain, but this can help me to reduce the pain a lot. Ideally this exercises should be done at least twice a week, but I am too lazy to do that..... :<


I know I might as well exercise more frequently.

So ....
I declare that I would do jiriki-seitai exercise at least once a week!

Let's see how long I can keep this declaration.... :D


にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ ←This is a banner for the blog ranking at the "Blog MURA".Each click encourages me a lot! Thank you for clicking this.

No comments: