27.4.08

a day off

I took a day off from my family today. I am a mother and a wife, but I sometimes need a off from my husband and sons. Actually it was my first day off since my first son was born four years ago.

So I drove off without deciding where to go.



Ten minutes after I left my house, I realized it is the season for rape blossoms. Look at this beautiful yellow field!



And...



Spring is the season that lambs are born! How cute!

Next three pictures are from the country park I have found coincidentally.








Then I ended up at a small town "Bewdley."



It is a nice and quiet town where the river Severn runs in the middle of the town.


I spent some time in the town sitting by the river, looking at the stream as I held my book in my hands. It was nice to read a book in a fresh air. The book I was reading at that time was about mathematics and it was a part of my lesson preparation. But I felt much more relaxed than reading the same book in my office, and I felt keen inspiration strikes me when I thought about the lesson in this nice environment.

It was only four-hour out and the weather was unstable. I got wet from the rain both in the park and in the town when I was strolling around. But I really enjoyed the short freedom without my boys.

Still it is nice to come home and see my boys' smile!



Ummm.... they look so similar, don't they!? :D
(my husband and my second son)

にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ ←This is a banner for the blog ranking at the "Blog MURA".Each click encourages me a lot! Thank you for clicking this.

2 comments:

Psychocat said...

mathematics?? What do you do for work?

My previous diary (“Nuance”) was a thing that was replaced on very short notice. Until just before I updated the diary of that day, I had been writing another article. The diary was ... was .... a content about mathematics. I’m embarrassed. Lucky me that I didn’t update the diary (^^;)

But I’m going to update the diary by tonight.

chamokayo said...

Hi, psychocat,

Don't be embarrassed about your dialy about maths. I am looking forward to reading the dialy.

I am a math teacher at middle/high school, but am not really a mathematician. :D