28.12.08

no more flu

I want to cry.

I have been poorly since mid November. It is an infection that is around in this area. Many friends got this infection and have been suffering from it severely.

I am one of them.


Before the Christmas break began, my first son fell ill. He had temperature, not so high though, and the virus attacked his nose, sinus and ears. He got middle ear infection, and it caused bad nose bleeding when the ear infection was bad.


After my son was my husband. On the first day of the Christmas break, he fell ill. He spent three days in his bed without any strength to get up. Even after he regained physical strength to walk around in the house, he seemed to be very weak.

Then my first son's virus power was back. He wanted to stay in his bed, and was very weak, as he dripped yellowish liquid from his right ear, at the same time, sudden bleeding from his nose.


And today, my husband was back to bed. All day. His dry cough sounded very painful. He claimed he is enable to breath.

Since we share one bed, of course his virus keeps attacking me again and again. Today my infection seemed to have come back. Pains everywhere in my body, chillness, sore throat and cough.

I am better than my husband, so I am the person who takes care of boys and my husband, although I myself want to be looked after by somebody as well......



It is an awful cold.


I hope you don't catch this nasty virus.

Take good care of yourself.....




I go to bed now.

Good night...

にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ ←This is a banner for the blog ranking at the "Blog MURA".Each click encourages me a lot! Thank you for clicking this.

2 comments:

Anima said...

Hi chamokayo,
So sorry to hear that your whole family is attacked by the awful virus...
I heard that this year's flu is highly contagious and lasts long time. The news reader says even one cough or sneeze of someone who has this flu can give you the virus that knocks you down.
Wrap up yourself in a nice and warm blanket and take care...
Hope you all get well soon.

chamokayo said...

Hello, Anima,
thanks for your comment.
This virus is really awful. The whole family went to see a doctor today, and we are strictly following his instructions now, taking remedies hourly...
I hope we will have a little break in a good health before the school starts.
Please take care of yourself so that you won't get this nasty infection!

Talk to you soon!