4.12.08

gloves

It is cold recently.
But amazingly my body has gotten used to the cold weather quickly.

This morning I felt warm, so I went out without a coat. Just one jumper over a cotton top.

As I predicted, it was not cold at all unlike ordinary December.






The thermometer said the temperature was 3.5 ℃.

3.5℃ is not cold for me...
My sense of warmth must have gone bad..., thanks for English climate.




Anyway, it is just the beginning of real winter.
So I knitted two pair of gloves for my sons so that they wouldn't be cold outside.




While I was knitting, a Japanese song was repeatedly in my mind...

母さんが夜なべをして手袋編んでくれた♪
My mother stayed up nights knitting gloves♪


Also these gloves go with their matching hat and scarf.
Like this ↓




Aren't they cute??
The gloves are suspended from his neck, but they are not worn on the photo.
I put buttons for the scarf, so the boy wouldn't lose it so easily. People including the kindergarten teacher love this idea as well as myself.

hehehe...


By the way, when my sons say "gloves," the word sounds like "love" without "g" and "s." It is not correct, but hearing the word "love" for hand-knitted "gloves" is heart-warming as well. Actually the gloves are knitted with my LOVE for my beloved sons♪





にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ ←This is a banner for the blog ranking at the "Blog MURA".Each click encourages me a lot! Thank you for clicking this.

No comments: