27.12.08

blogging

I have already been blogging for three years. I have some blogs which I update actively. One of them is called "Kayo in England" written in Japanese.

The reason I write is just my love for writing. As a tool of communication, blogs are such an easy and fast tool that helps to communicate with people all over the world. Also expressing my opinions and thoughts to people are important factor of blogging.



But recently I found myself getting bored writing on "Kayo in England." Since it is my main Japanese blog, majority of my Japanese friends visit there to know how I am doing and they make their comments, that allows us keeping in touch without much effort.

I think blog is better than exchanging emails in some way, because blog involves more than two people. It is not just two way communication, but other people can participate in the group conversation. Since the blog is one method to let my frineds know my recent life, I can update only once for each event. If it is a communication via emails, I have to write same thing so many times to let several friends know about the event...

Anyway, for that reason, I keep writing the Japanese blog every once in a while. However, I found much more interesting and fun to write a journal here in English. I think it is because writing English is more challenging for me. Also I can write more freely here than on "Kayo in England," because of the less connection with the readers. I don't have to think how my friends would feel about my thoughts that are shown on my blog.



The initial purpose of writing this blog was improving my English writing skill. At a certain level, I can say I have achieved the purpose, because I can now write English much more comfortably. Of course I have to make more effort to improve my English. The vocabularies I use are quite limited, and there are lots of mistakes on every post... XD



But certainly I am enjoying writing English here.
That is a big achievement, I must say.


Don't you think so???



にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ ←This is a banner for the blog ranking at the "Blog MURA".Each click encourages me a lot! Thank you for clicking this.

No comments: