28.10.08

Snow!!

It is still October.
It is not such a cold Autumn compared to average record in England.


But.... it is snowing now!!




It is cold.
I guess I am not the only one who is excited to look at the white snow!!
At the same time, some kind of melancholy occurs in my mind when it snows. It is nice to be in the house with whole my family feeling warmth of family and physical warmth of the heater. But if every family member is not in the house, I miss the person so much. I get this feeling only when it snows...

So.. now I miss my husband who is only 100 meters away from the house. XD


Come back, please!!!!!!


にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ ←This is a banner for the blog ranking at the "Blog MURA".Each click encourages me a lot! Thank you for clicking this.

2 comments:

Anima said...

Oh, I've just written exactly the same thing on my blog!...lol
Is it snowing there!!!???
Gosh, where is 'autumn'?
It's like winter already, isn't it?

chamokayo said...

Hello, anima,
Yes, it was snowing yesterday, but not so much. Still it is surprising and kind of shocking because it is still October!!

Now it is sunny here. Crisp air refreshes our spirit. It is wonderful to have sunshine in winter, isn't it? Autumn is gone. But I don't mind the winter's arrival as long as we have ble sky. Let's enjoy the nice weather!