1.11.08

miss it!

I rarely miss Japan. It has been over six years since I left from Japan. I visited Japan only once since then. It was five-day stay, which is extremely short visit for a long Journey between England and Japan. I had some business needed to be done, so I didn't have much time to enjoy my country Japan.

But I don't mind being away from my country. I miss family and friends, but we can freely communicate whenever we want to, thanks for the Internet. So it is not so problem.

Thing I miss about Japan is this. Please click this link and see the photos.
You would understand what + why I miss about Japan.


November is the best season to see this in mainland Japan.
If you have never seen this beautiful red leaves, book an air ticket now(!) and fly to Japan and experience the extraordinary beauty of our nature!!

Now I am proud of Japan and myself being a Japanese.


にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ ←This is a banner for the blog ranking at the "Blog MURA".Each click encourages me a lot! Thank you for clicking this.

2 comments:

Psychocat said...

Hi! I added your blog to my Followers list.

Why isn't it Kourannkei, but Zuihouji? Were you in Nagoya? Have you gone and seen kourannkei? ^.^ It means kourannkei is also famous.

chamokayo said...

hello, psychocat,
yeah, of course Kourankei is one of the best spots to see autumn leaves around Nagoya. But I miss these red leaves generally wherever it is....