11.11.08

smile

I had been badly frustrated for the last seven months. My son's toilet training, my workaholic husband's health issue, financial issue and my study were the main causes.

I am usually a positive person who can easily turn my negative thoughts to positive ones using the Rudolf Steiner's positivity exercise or other meditative exercises. They are good methods that work for many people.

But I have gotten a feeling that changing the negativity to the positivity by thinking process does not solve the problem fundamentally. Once the negative thought appears in my mind, it affects me and people around me. As long as I have negative thoughts coming up even just for a moment, that brings negative feeling to me. It is a spontaneous response. I think the best solution is to avoid the negative thought coming up to my mind at all.

It is very difficult to control our thoughts by our THINKING.

But it is not too difficult to control it by changing our feeling life.

When you are happy, many things appear as happiness, happier than usual. You can accept more stress with broader mind and deal with them without being stressed-out.

When you are frustrated already, you have less tolerance for the stress. You tend to think more negatively at the under-stressed situation.

So it is important not having any negative thought if you want to be happy from the bottom of your heart. Happy feeling can avoid negative thoughts coming up to us.




I discovered one easy and effective method to be happy.

It is fairly simple.


Just smile.

I smile to myself in front of a mirror, looking at myself, imagining the most beautiful myself, beaming at something exciting, filled with satisfaction and feel the love for others and myself.
Just for a few minutes.

When I smile, even when I don't really feel like smiling, something warm spread in my chest. I feel the warmth and the warmth brings me joyous feeling. I am sure that the smiling has some physical effects that can be proved scientifically.

Feel the joy and happiness brought by my smiling. It has already changed my feeling. The smiling I made before the mirror might have been fake, but the positive feeling popped up inside is REAL. Feel it, and try to keep it. If you had to overcome stress, remind yourself to smile.

With the feeling of happiness, I can deal with stressful situation better because I carry the happy feeling inside of myself.

You don't need to think WHY so seriously.
Just smile. Just do it.
I am sure it will help to bring you happiness.



That is how I have been very happy recently.





......Have you noticed with my change...., my dear?



にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ ←This is a banner for the blog ranking at the "Blog MURA".Each click encourages me a lot! Thank you for clicking this.

2 comments:

Anima said...

Just smiling is such an easy thing to do, but sometimes I forget smiling in some reason, don't know why. Smile has a great power. I agree.
When I am grumpy, my boyfriend always says 'Hey, you are allowed to smile, remember?'
Then I realise how horrible my grumpy face is...
Just smile...I too try to do this everyday and remind myself of my happiness.

chamokayo said...

Hello,Anima,
it is nice to have a partner who reminds you to smile. :D

Smile brings to us happiness, also it is important to remember that a smiling face is the most beautiful. I think it is worth to make a smile to become a beautiful lady. hahaha.