12.11.08

Exam is over

I am done with the GCSE physics exams.
The physics exam contains three tests, and I am finished with the last one this morning!

Done! Yeah!!

I like physics, but I am not going to study A-level physics, so I am done with physics now. Now I can move on to other subjects.

I am taking GCSEs at our school where I taught before.
Now the pupils I used to teach know that I am taking the exams just like they are.
When I went to the exam room this morning, several pupils saw me and smiled at me saying "good luck!". Even some teenage boys, who usually don't say even "hello" to me, cheered me up!

Before I took exams, I felt a bit embarrassment of taking GCSEs. GCSEs are for 15, 16-year-old pupils normally, and the academic levels are basic. Being a teacher of that age group myself, I was embarrassed to take the same exams which my pupils are working for. I know it is nonsense, but I felt like that because of my silly pride.

But obviously, our school kids are impressed with the fact I am studying and making an effort towards the exams.

One of the most important ways to educate children is to reveal myself in front of children as an individual, who is developing, and making an effort towards goals as I struggle and overcome difficulties. Because children learn not from what they are told to do but from the real human doing, acting, willing, and putting souls into something.


I stopped teaching, so I am not a teacher here any longer. But I hope I can encourage them as a human who is trying to achieve something.



Anyway....., I am done for now!
cheers!!!


にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ ←This is a banner for the blog ranking at the "Blog MURA".Each click encourages me a lot! Thank you for clicking this.

No comments: