6.5.08

nice day

We are now in the best season in England.
We had such a beautiful day here in England today. Blue clear sky was above us, warm breeze refreshed us.

The day after three-day off with this weather could be tough for teachers. Since most of the pupils feel relaxed more than necessary, and they didn't feel like working on the day like this.

I can understand them. Even adults are so happy under this blue sky, because our general weather is gray, cloudy, wet and rainy in England. Before I live in England, I couldn't imagine how much weather could affect human. But now I understand that this depressing weather affects people heavily here.

So....., under this blue sky, pupils were all over, couldn't descipline themselves...



It's OK. They should fully enjoy this weather now, since this nice season is very short... .....Of course they should be engaged in the lessons though.




**************
Here are some photos from my garden.


Calendulla.
This should be annual, but somehow it survived through the winter. Now they are blooming!



Lily of the valley.
They are cute and strong plants. Every spring they come back and bloom a lot!



Japanese azalea is now in full bloom!
Isn't it gorgeous?
I am proud of this flower that came from my country!



Blue berry flowers.
I bought two blue berry plants this year.
They are still small and I don't expect harvest.
But it is nice to see a few flowers on them.



And...., this is a part of my garden.
It looks quite nice on this photo, doesn't it? :D



にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ ←This is a banner for the blog ranking at the "Blog MURA".Each click encourages me a lot! Thank you for clicking this.

No comments: