4.5.08

cake

Today was the second day of our three-day off.
But the sky was dark gray, and was raining from the early morning.


It is troublesome with little boys when the weather is like this.

So again I made a cake to entertain my sons.



Today's cake was a loaf of carrot cake.


I always start making cake from making butter from fresh cream. Everybody says it is too much trouble to make butter from scratch, but actually it is not.

Just whip whip whip whip whip whip the cream in a bowl...., patiently.



Believe me. This home made butter makes the butter cake so much softer and spongy.

Even cookery teacher admires my carrot cake.



Try!


にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ ←This is a banner for the blog ranking at the "Blog MURA".Each click encourages me a lot! Thank you for clicking this.

No comments: