7.5.08

nice day again

Today was a beautiful day again.
I saw many girls (both young and aged) are in summer clothes, such as a camisole and a mini-skirt. It is nice to wear light clothes under sunshine as I show my skin.


So I changed my cloth after the work, from cotton jumper and long skirt to short sleeve shirts and a mini-skirt.



It is nice. Feels great. Feels like summer.




But..........it is a bit cold, ....................honestly to say. XD





Today's highest temperature was 22℃.





English people are saying "it's BOILING!."


They must be crazy.




にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ ←This is a banner for the blog ranking at the "Blog MURA".Each click encourages me a lot! Thank you for clicking this.

2 comments:

Anima said...

Hello again:)
I went out for a pint and had beer outside yesterday.
There were many people doing BBQ in the field and young girls were almost half-naked...wearing a bikini top and short skirt or hot pants, getting sun-tanned.
I wonder 'if it's boiling now, what would they say in July-August...?'
Well hope this nice weather lasts long. Have a good day.
Later.

chamokayo said...

Hello, Anima,

It is really nice weather to have beer outside! Maybe I will have an evening beer outside tomorrow, since it will be Friday tomorrow!

I wonder if it is boiling now, what would they say if they go to Japan in mid-summer...???? The heat and humidity in Japan will kill them.... XD

Talk to you soon!