3.5.08

vocabulary

I often visit internet site "wikipedea" for my research. Also this site is very useful to increase the number of my vocaburaries.

Often the use of English-English dictionary and Thesaurus is recommended for the study of English.

They are necessary and essential to study English.

But I really love to use internet encyclopedia as well as dictionaries/thesaurus.

Encyclopedia is more interesting than dictionaries because it has more detailed information in it. So not only words I can learn, but also knowledge I can gain. Of course the links to other vocab or some other web site are useful to learn more and more words.




So today's word I looked up on wikipedia was "fainting."

I accidentally fainted this morning, and I wanted to know more about the medical aspect of the fainting.




......
It was not so good to start a day with fainting.
But I have learnt more about fainting and its related vocaburaries because I have fainted. So as a result, it was not so bad.


And...... because of the fainting, my husband has been really nice to me today.
This made me so much happier!




He is ALWAYS nice to me though. :D



にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ ←This is a banner for the blog ranking at the "Blog MURA".Each click encourages me a lot! Thank you for clicking this.

2 comments:

Semi said...

hi~here in Korea. I'm Semi and I am studying Japanese. I also want to study English. When I am surfing internet, I found out your web blog.

I'm not good at English but I'd like to learn English in this blog.

chamokayo said...

Hello, Semi,

Thanks for visiting this blog and leaving the comment here. It is always exciting to get to know people, and especially it is nice to see people from other countries!

My English is not so good, but I am trying to improve my English. I hope WE can enjoy studying English by communicating in English through the blog.

Talk to you soon!!