4.9.08

time for myself

School began today. Now pupils are back to the school and the school is filled with a fresh and active atmosphere.



This is the first official day for my sons to go to the kindergarten. They have visited the kindergarten before, but they will spend all morning five days a week from today on.

... What a relief!




Now it is quiet in the house without boys. I hear only the sound of washing machine. And I have some time for myself. The time without children is such a precious time for a mother, since "mother" is 24-7 work...



So, I decided not to do house work much this morning, so I can use the first free morning just for myself. I read some books as I have a cup of tea. Some peace and quiet time.

It is a reward for me.

I think I am worth to be rewarded. :D


Don't you think so???


にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ ←This is a banner for the blog ranking at the "Blog MURA".Each click encourages me a lot! Thank you for clicking this.

3 comments:

Anima said...

I saw pupils going to school this morning and I noticed, 'Oh, autumn has come!'.
Yes, it's a reward for you to have nice relaxing time:)
You know, when children are at home it means you are literally 'FULL-TIME mother', which must be nice and fun(I haven't got any children yet, so I can just imagine though), but I think all mothers need to have their own time as well...
Am sure your kids are enjoying school, so you too enjoy your time!
Ah...am so tempted to have a child...maybe in the not too distant future...

Anima said...

p.s.
Thanks for adding me to your links:)
May I add your blog to my links as well?

chamokayo said...

hello, anima,
honestry to say, being a FULL-TIME mother is not always fun for me. Of course motherhood is precious and wonderful, though I miss the moment that I work in a group of grown-ups.

So it is not an easy task for me to be a full-time mother, but I have been learning a lot from the experiences.


*Sorry, I didn't ask you to add you to my links in advance..., but I am glad that you seem to be happy with it. ..And, of course adding my blog to your links is welcome! Thanks.