10.9.08

free morning

One week has passed since my sons started nursery/kindergarten.
They really enjoy the school, although they are still very quiet at school. They often don't want to go home, and want to stay at school longer. I wish they could stay there longer but the school accepts only older children for their afternoon classes.

So my free time is only morning, but I have gotten three hours for myself without being disturbed by noisy children. It is amazingly quiet without boys and I can focus on my staff.

So you might wonder what I am doing in the morning for three hours.

Without boys, it doesn't take so much time for house work. So I quickly finish cleaning, laundry, doing dishes and other errands. Then plenty of time is still left for myself, which seems to be incredibly luxurious for me. So I sit at my desk, and start studying as soon as I am available for it.

I have registered myself for the physics exams that will be in November and December. That would be my first stepping stone for entering a university.

The exam itself is not really difficult. This is a basic high school level. I just need to memorize the scientific terms and learn the exam techniques. The problem is that an exam is an exam. It is not something fun. It brings me some kind of anxiety, and I feel a big pressure for the exam. I am going to take the exams at a school where I used to teach, so that makes me more nervous. Can you imagine my situation? I am going to take the exams with MY pupils, and of course the teachers, which were my colleagues, would see my exam results. It would be embarrassing if I get bad results. I know it is a silly pride, since nobody would really care about my results.

So..., that is how I am spending my free morning.

Wish me luck for my exams, please....... :D



にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ ←This is a banner for the blog ranking at the "Blog MURA".Each click encourages me a lot! Thank you for clicking this.

No comments: