14.4.09

private

I have some blogs that are open to many people.
There are quite a few readers visiting every day.
Since I made links those blogs to my business web site, I now feel those blogs are rather "public" blog where it is not appropriate to publish my private feeling.

Unlike those blogs, this English blog "inner light" is quite private one.
Since I have not made a lot of connection through this blog within blogger or blog ranking communities, I feel like I can write what I feel more freely in this blog than in other blog.


Thanks for the language barrier, there are only a few Japanese friends visiting here.

I think I can make use of this blog as a space to express my private feeling.


Then, the next question comes up.
"Why do I need to have a blog to express my private feeling? This blog is still in a public space where anybody can visit."

That is very true.


I guess I just like to write something.
Also I like to communicate to somebody who might be interested in my feeling.

Ç…ÇŸÇÒÉuÉçÉOë∫ âpåÍÉuÉçÉOÇ÷ Å©This is a banner for the blog ranking at the "Blog MURA".Each click encourages me a lot! Thank you for clicking this.

No comments: