21.4.09

blue bell forest

Blue bells are common flower in England.
They grow wild in the forest, spreading and covering the ground with the blue little flowers.

When I talked about the flower "blue bells" to my friends in Japan, some of them didn't know the flower. I realized that blue bells are not so common in Japan.

To show the image of the flower to my friends, I searched good photos over the Internet.

And what I found is..... THIS !!!



OMG!!!
Isn't it gorgeous??



Ç…ÇŸÇÒÉuÉçÉOë∫ âpåÍÉuÉçÉOÇ÷ Å©This is a banner for the blog ranking at the "Blog MURA".Each click encourages me a lot! Thank you for clicking this.

4 comments:

Honesty said...

Hi chamokayo,

I'd love to go the blue bell forest! Fantasied!
The color looks like light purple for me.

Tonight I'd like to dream that I'm wandering the forest. Of course I'm a beautiful princess in the dream :)

Good night!

chamokayo said...

hello, Honesty,
This blue bell forest is stunning isn't it?
I have never seen this many blue bells... It must be mysteriously beautiful. I want to know where it is and go there!!

I am going to dream about myself wandering in this beautiful forest. I myself as a princess, then my husband is a prince..., hahaha.

Have a good dream!!

Anima said...

This is absolutely 'OMG'!!!!
Even the air is coloured blue-purple!
Want to go to this place and lie down on the blue carpet:)

chamokayo said...

Hello, Anima,
yeah, this is absolutely "OMG"!!

Why is the air purple?
Is the mist reflecting the flowers' colour?
Did software adjust the colour?

Anyway, this is stunning.