20.4.09

flowers

Needless to say, spring is the most beautiful season in England.
(Let's not discuss about WHEN is the spring. British sense of spring is a bit off from our Japanese sense.)

After long long grey winter, so many colourful flowers bloom at once.
The flowers must have been waiting for this time of the year as well as humans.

I walked around the campus and took some photos of flowers.










Hope you enjoy looking at the pics.


Ç…ÇŸÇÒÉuÉçÉOë∫ âpåÍÉuÉçÉOÇ÷ Å©This is a banner for the blog ranking at the "Blog MURA".Each click encourages me a lot! Thank you for clicking this.

2 comments:

Honesty said...

Hi chamokayo,

Thanks for lovely pictures.
I'm not sure the names of flowers, but I'm sure they are beautiful and show coming of spring, a breath of spring!

Today I'm a little bit depresssed, but your pictures give me some power :D

See you around!

chamokayo said...

Hello, Honesty,
thanks for your comment.
I am not sure the flowers' names either. I know the second ones, which are apple flowers. The fruits will be my sons' snacks... :D

I am pleased to hear that the pictures gave some power to you. It is always nice to see beautiful things, isn't it?

Talk to you soon!