8.4.09

5th birthday

Tomorrow my first son will turn to five.
It is hard to believe that I have already been a mother for five years.
It seems to me very short time when I look back the last five years although each moment I face to the children are not always easy and I felt the time for them to grow was so long..... Do you know what I mean?


As a part of anniversary, I collected some photos on my Japanese blog "Kayo in England". I am sure you will enjoy seeing the growth of the boy on the photos.

See you on the blog.

2 comments:

Anima said...

Happy Birthday to your son:)
I've just visited your Japanese blog and saw the photos. How cuuuuute!
Have a fantastic day and a happy easter!

chamokayo said...

Hello, Anima,
thanks for visiting the other blog.
Yes, he is cute. He is the cutest boy all over the world......for me. hahaha. (oyabaka)

Happy easter for you too.