14.4.09

bath time

For me, bath time is the best reading time.
Just relax in the warm water, and read a book is one of the happiest time.

Probably I am too busy mentally to read a book anywhere else.
Bath room is the only room without a computer, a phone, or other attractive tools.

These tools are necessary in my life and my work, although it is the fact that they sometimes kill my time.

I just shut down the computer now, and go to the bathroom, disconnect myself from the media/internet.

Just sink myself into the world of traditional way of expression, language.




I will continue reading Steiner's "Study of Man."

I just started reading this again the other day. I have not read this since I left the Rudolf Steiner College.

But needless to say, this is one of the greatest book about Steiner education. Worth to read many times and each time gives some discoveries in me.


Ç…ÇŸÇÒÉuÉçÉOë∫ âpåÍÉuÉçÉOÇ÷ Å©This is a banner for the blog ranking at the "Blog MURA".Each click encourages me a lot! Thank you for clicking this.

No comments: