11.7.08

writing English

My English writing skill is not really good as you see on this blog.

Generally it is easier to understand English than expressing yourself in English. When I read an English article, a book, or listen to a lecture in English, I can understand. But it is not that easy to explain what I have just read or listened.

So one of my recent training of writing English is following:
1. Read a paragraph. I often use my science text books.
2. Write what I understood from the paragraph in English.
3. Compare my writing to the original paragraph.

I realize how easily I lose the new vocabularies after reading. By writing myself, the vague memory becomes clearer and then I can memorize the new words.

Also I can see what mistakes I tend to make, and I can learn better expressions by reading the original sentences once again.

I really like this method now.
I learn sciences and at the same time I learn English a lot.


にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ ←This is a banner for the blog ranking at the "Blog MURA".Each click encourages me a lot! Thank you for clicking this.

No comments: