23.7.08

camping!

These two days are warm. I finally feel like summer although the highest temperature is only 20℃. In England the weather changes frequently. We rarely have sunny sunshine through a day. Morning sunshine often goes away after three hours.

So...if we have a slight opportunity to enjoy the beautiful sunshine, we should go out immediately before the gray clouds cover the blue sky.

So we went on a camping!


See this nice and quiet camp site with beautiful green lawn.


Good night!



This is a very nice camp site....just for ourselves.


Yes, this is our back yard.



It is also called the school campus. That is where we live. :D




Now the school is on the summer break, so the whole campus is our private park!!
YEAH!!

So my three boys slept in the tent.
I slept in my king size bed by myself. YEAH!!


にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ ←This is a banner for the blog ranking at the "Blog MURA".Each click encourages me a lot! Thank you for clicking this.

No comments: