26.8.08

my ordinary life

Today was the second day after coming back home from Germany. The three-week absence made incredible mess in and around our house. I cleaned thoroughly all over the house before the trip, and nothing was happening in the house during the trip... but the house seemed to be dusty when we came home...

So I mopped all over the house. Soon after that, lots of small seeds from the birch tree nearby the house flew into the house, and our house got messy again. XD

I finished SEVEN loads of laundry in these two days.

And... the weeds in the plant beds have grown so wildly. It was expectable, though. So picking weeds took all afternoon today, but still a lot more to pick.

On top of them, I have been cooking good dishes so much. It is because I suffered from German style appetite... It is so nice to have MY food, such as rice, Japanese dishes seasoned with soy sauce, miso soup and Japanese green tea, especially after eating bread and cheese twice a day for two weeks!! I feel I have had bread and cheese for the rest of all my life.


Many friends of mine told me to take a good rest after the tough trip, but I just got back to my busy ordinary life...

But I really feel I like this ordinary life very much.
And I also like to be busy...

I must be really typical Japanese..... :D



にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ ←This is a banner for the blog ranking at the "Blog MURA".Each click encourages me a lot! Thank you for clicking this.

No comments: