4.6.08

rucksack

I can't believe how fast time flies....It was almost two weeks ago when I have written this blog last time....

Anyway...,
Soon my sons will be going to a school; kindergarten and nursery. We had an interview for the enrollment before the half-term break.

Unlike Japanese kindergarten, we don't need to prepare much for starting school. I don't need to make neither a lunch sack nor a shoes bag... So I was quite relaxed for the preparation. Only one thing I made so far is a rucksack.



The materials are my husband's old jeans, leftover embroidery floss and two buttons that I found in my sewing box.

I embroidered his last name and a five-pointed star on the pocket.

Top of the sack is braided embroidery floss for the wooden button.



This is for my second son since my first son has a backpack.... But this excuse does not work for him.




The second son was carrying the rucksack on his back proudly, and the first son was jealous... of course. As I expected....

So I had to promise to make one for my first son. Fortunately I have one more pair of old jeans to make another rucksack.

...but not today....

No comments: