4.1.09

turning point

When a new year begins, people hope the new year would be great. On the new year's day it is not so difficult to believe that the new year will be brilliant. There is something magical in the beginning of the year. We expect the change of year is a turning point. Even after experiencing a series of terrible events in the previous year, we can feel that the new year could be different and nicer.

I myself had a troublesome year in 2008. However I feel something good will happen to me this year.

2009 would be wonderful.
I believe it.

When I believe it, I feel good about it.
Nothing good has happened yet though I am feeling good.
It is nice to feel good, isn't it?


Do you think I am just a dreamer?
It really helps me to be positive. More positive ideas and thoughts just appear. Positive thoughts multiply and bring more and more happy thoughts.

I think believing and imagining happiness are wonderful positivity exercises.





Anyway, I started my new year with the feeling of happiness, and I thought "why don't I apply this to shorter periods, such as a month, a week, or a day?" If I feel good in the beginning of a new year, why don't I feel good in the beginning of a month?

I will have a good month.
The new month would be different from the previous month, and it definitely will be wonderful.

Can I think like that?


We say "tomorrow is another day."

It is same.



If you can transform your dark mood to brighter, you would perform more happily.


If I have a bad experience one day, I expect happier and nicer day on the next day.
If I have a awful week, I can say "next week would be brilliant."
If I have a dark and blue month, I can imagine a terrific month is approaching.

This way of thinking would give me energy-- good and powerful energy to live and enlighten my life.




にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ ←This is a banner for the blog ranking at the "Blog MURA".Each click encourages me a lot! Thank you for clicking this

No comments: